How Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Click Dimensions can increase sales
Every organisation, regardless of their size, have difficulties gaining and retaining clients but some companies have discovered that Microsoft CRM and ClickDimensions can transform their business.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM will:
- Hold relevant information regarding prospects and clients
- Create segmented campaigns and marketing lists
- Detailed reports on campaign outcomes through charts and dashboards
- Provide alerts and automated workflows to follow up activities
- Enable you to create html emails and deliver them
- Feedback information to CRM about the fate of each email (opens, clicks etc) for analysis and reporting
- Identify each recipient that visits your website and the pages they view
- Enable you to create landing pages, surveys, and forms
- Pull data from web forms back into CRM which can automate follow up processes
Once a dialogue has been established Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Automation tools will enable you to maximise the chances of closing the opportunity.
In particular Dynamics CRM will:
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information
- Enable more effective team selling with team-based ownership.
- Create and monitor customised offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- More effectively position against the competition with seamless competitor tracking.
- Better identify and leverage extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process.
- Streamline proposal creation with embedded document management capabilities.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprise-wide with predefined workflows.
- Track generated revenue with out-of-box order and invoice tracking.
- Use leading sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, SPI and TAS right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, financial periods or other predefined criteria.
- Instantly track sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level.
- Identify key trends for deals won or lost and optimise the sales process
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Click Dimensions and The Cloud Partnership is a winning partnership
Using Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions will help you to gain more clients and then understand and communicate with them to win more business.
As accredited Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners we will work with you to:
- Recognise the benefit for your business
- Create an implementation plan
- Personailse the system to meet your particular requirements
- Provide training to ensure successful adoption
To find out more, or arrange a demonstration, please call us on 01827 230000
There are no upcoming events related to this solution.